This beautiful woman is one of our brand ambassadors, and we are so honored to have her!
When we met Marijke, we immediately fell in love with her energy and youthful spirit! She is never without a smile, and her happiness is contagious. She embodies everything that we envisioned for our Beaudell Her brand - stylish, strong, independent, caring and carefree.
We decided to compile a small Q&A with Marijke, and we are so excited for you to meet her!
How would you describe yourself in three words?
- Energy, Chaotic and Glitter 😁✨
You are always working on new projects, what do you do in your spare time, and how do you make time for yourself?
- I am a sucker for punishment and lovvve a good run! When I’m not training for my next triathlon or trail run I love a good Nicholas Spark novel or the cheesiest movie you can think of.
Why do you love working with Beaudell?
- I feel like Beaudell represents one of those things in life that makes us feel just a little bit more alive. It represents something magical, a reminder that life is the little moments of magic in between all the chaos.
What would be your ultimate MUST-have Beaudell Her item?
- Definitely my initially speaking necklace 😍
Name a few key-fashion pieces that you cannot live without?
- A good pair of white sneakers, a leopard print clothing item, a proper leather jacket and most importantly a statement gold jewellery piece from Beaudell!
What would be your dream accomplishment?
- I would love to play the lead in an internationally acclaimed film, but until then, I am working hard to create a successful online business. I would love to build it to a level where it can sustain me so that I can be anywhere in the world and still sell the clothing pieces that excites me the most.
You also have your own online shop, what inspired you to create Honey Comb Clothing Collective?
- I always told myself I refuse to be in a job where I hate Mondays, so I started thinking “what can I turn into a business that I absolutely 100% love”, I love pretty things and I love shopping, so the answer to my own question was actually quite obvious. I love the way a great outfit can make you feel invincible and I want everyone to experience that!
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- Greece and Prague.
Name a few key-pieces of jewellery which you feel everyone should own.
- A pair of gold hoop earrings, a necklace with meaning that you can wear close to your heart, and a ring that sparkles when you gesticulate.
What would be your life motto?
- To dance with your feet is one thing but to dance with your heart is another.